Consultant – Solar
Everoze is an employee-owned technical and commercial energy consultancy, specialising in clean energy, renewables, energy storage and flexibility. We work across geographies and technologies, for the private sector and governments. We are excited to be hiring a new consultant in the solar PV sector. The position is open for our office in Lyon, France.
Your work will be mainly technical and commercial consultancy services to solar project developers, lenders or operators in France, UK, Ireland, Spain, Portugal and other markets. Specific activities will include:
- Carrying out energy production assessments using state-of-the-art simulation soft wares
- Contributing to technical and commercial due diligence
- Managing multiple projects utilising internal and external resources
- Reviewing operational project O&M reports and data
- Supporting the delivery of strategic work
- Carrying-out business development
There is potential to specialise in your areas of interest or to broaden expertise into different technologies: we encourage you to take ownership of your career.
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements
- You share our core beliefs of entrepreneurship, partnership and quality
- You want to use your skills to change our energy system for the better
Essential skills and qualifications
- MEng Engineering degree, or similar
- One to three years of technical experience in solar, ideally within a consultancy
- Detailed understanding of energy production assessments, resources databases and simulation tools
- Comfortable working on projects with evolving scopes, in the context of competing priorities
- Able to manage concurrent & different tasks and prioritise work load
- Comfortable working at pace and to tight deadlines
- Able to write clear, concise and accurate reports in English
- Native/fluent in English and French
- Strong organisational, networking & personal skills
- Good knowledge of the technical due diligence process and competence for individual subject tasks
- Field experience of solar projects (audits, construction monitoring)
- Experience in other European and worldwide markets
- Additional language skills
We are a customer-centric business, therefore flexible-working and agile-thinking are crucial. It is important everyone at Everoze contributes to building the company’s capabilities in the rapidly changing energy market.
Closing date 15th January 2019.
Send your application to email@example.com including
- Concise CV
- Covering letter describing yourself and your motivations in applying for a position with Everoze
- Clearly state your right to live and work in the France