Renewables, Storage and Flexibility Consultants
Everoze is an employee-owned technical and commercial energy consultancy, specialising in clean energy, energy storage and flexibility. We work across geographies and technologies, for the private sector and for government. We are now seeking to fill roles that will deepen and broaden our service delivery ability at our Aberdour office in Scotland.
We are seeking to grow our capabilities through recruitment into the following roles rather than into specific specialist positions. We are looking for applicants who can work across multiple disciplines in addition to their specialist role. Most of all, we are looking for individuals that have the drive and potential to deliver consultancy services and develop further into new areas of expertise:
- Management of technical and commercial due diligence for wind, solar, storage and system flexibility projects and portfolios in the UK and internationally
- Conducting investigations into technologies and technology start-ups on behalf of potential investors and public funders and providing strategic advice to internal company decision-makers in the UK and the wider global technology market
- Advising on British and international grid issues and future energy systems technology and markets both at a policy level and a project connections level
- Providing support to offshore wind developers through the FEED stage and into construction
We encourage you to take ownership of your career and develop into new areas that excite you. As Everoze is made up of the people in the team, those are likely to be the areas that will form the company’s future.
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- You share our core beliefs of entrepreneurship, partnership and quality
- You want to use your skills to change our energy system for the better.
Essential skills and qualifications
- MEng or BEng in relevant engineering or technical subject
- More than 4 years post-graduate experience
- International experience
- Comfortable working on projects with evolving scopes, in the context of competing priorities
- Comfortable with providing consultancy services – bridging between the technical and commercial
- Capable of developing and building lasting client relationships
- Able to manage different tasks and prioritise
- Able to write clear, concise and accurate reports in English
- Travel abroad, especially around Europe and
- Native/fluent in English
- Strong organisational, networking & interpersonal skills
- Familiar in dealing with financial institutions
- Commercial awareness with ability to dive into the detail when necessary and
- Ability in other languages
Working at Everoze
We are a customer-centric business therefore flexible working and agile thinking are crucial. It is important that everyone at Everoze contributes to building the company’s capabilities in the rapidly changing energy market.
We are an employee-owned business and the aim is that all staff are offered a path to equity on top of a competitive salary (with profit share scheme) and other benefits. When you join the team, you’ll be surprised by the trust placed in you from the start, and by the refreshing openness we have including your input to our decision-making.
Our Aberdour office is situated in a stunning location on the beach and near the train line, only 35 minutes from central Edinburgh.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including
- Concise CV
- Covering letter describing yourself and your motivations in applying for a position with Everoze. Please also clearly state your right to live and work in the UK.
Closing date 30 June 2018
No agencies please.