Everoze is expanding its sustainability services
Published 5th January 2023
Experienced Climate Change and Environmental consultant, Diana Zadorozhna, has joined the Everoze team to enhance and extend the important sustainability services on offer.
At Everoze we prioritise sustainable development, well-being of our communities and habitats when supporting our clients in achieving a sustainable zero carbon energy system. This means a radical shift away from business-as-usual. That’s why we have expanded our team and expertise to further advance sustainability principles in the energy sector, focusing on the renewables, storage and wider energy flexibility sectors. Our aim is to provide sustainability advisory services that are holistic, bridging the technical, commercial and environmental spheres so our clients can make informed decisions when developing, constructing and operating their assets.
To help our clients implement this shift we have already launched several services focusing on
- EU Taxonomy alignment reporting
- Climate risk and vulnerability assessments
- Equator Principle full review and categorization
- Desktop review using our inhouse biodiversity tool
- Assessment of biodiversity measures in a project/ portfolio with recommendations (including potential site visits by experts)
- Strategy advice on biodiversity impact to investors, developers and the supply chain
- Design for biodiversity net gain (delivered by our subsidiary Skyray)
- Review of critical ESG (environmental, social, governance) aspects to enhance and complement the technical due diligence process
- ESG Assessment in the technology supply chains such as material sustainability and forced labour
- Carbon savings assessment at project level
- Decarbonisation advice at company level
Diana has cumulatively 10 years of experience working on climate change mitigation projects, environmental impact and ecosystem services assessments in Ukraine and worldwide and is now based in Lyon, France. She joins a growing team of Everoze Partners who have built up considerable expertise in this field, for example Ellie Van Der Heijden, Ragna Schmidt-Haupt, Joanna Holt, Nastasia Pacaut, Sally Coates, Jane Harris, Nicolas Chouleur, and Benjamin Lock.