Robin is a multi-disciplinary engineer who has worked on a wide variety of offshore wind and battery storage projects over the last 10 years. In offshore wind, Robin has focused particularly on operations and maintenance analyses and associated OpEx budgeting, working for developers, owners, investors, supply chain and a variety of other stakeholders. His work on energy storage ranges from tender evaluations and drafting performance warranties, through to acting as Independent Engineer for the commissioning testing of more than half of the UK EFR storage projects. Recently, Robin has also been using his site and O&M experience from wind and storage to provide inspection services at solar projects.
- Senior engineer at DNV GL, specialising in analysis of offshore wind O&M and OpEx
- Battery storage tender reviews and technical due diligence
- Test witnessing, site inspections and independent test analysis for battery storage and solar projects
- Responsible for coordination and technical input to offshore met mast design, testing and commissioning
- Provision of energy assessments, performance analysis and monthly reporting for operational projects