What We Do
We are a trusted advisor to some of the biggest brands in the sector and work closely with our clients to make projects, companies and technologies futureproof and financeable. We do so to help accelerate the transition to a decarbonised energy system.
- Due Diligence on Demand: Working smarter to rapidly evaluate risk and opportunity.
- Project Support: Applying experienced eyes to improve asset performance and add value to project development.
- Strategic Support: Deploying effective people with the right industry know-how to address technical, commercial and strategic challenges.
Working to deliver renewables, storage and energy flexibility
We specialise in renewables, storage and wider energy flexibility:
- Solar, onshore wind and offshore wind are at the core of the energy transition and the core of what we do.
- In storage, our expertise spans the wide range of technology options available, including batteries of multiple chemistries through to compressed and liquid air energy storage.
- We define energy flexibility or ‘flex’ as the ability of hardware and software to vary supply of, or demand for, energy in response to system, network or market signals. Everoze works with our clients to identify and realise flex opportunities across the electricity, heat and transport sectors.
Our flexible, experienced and interdisciplinary team is perfectly placed to advise on the convergence of these technologies – for instance on solar storage projects, hybrid and mixed tech portfolios or aggregation of a huge number of diverse assets through data analytics.