TDD on a German solar rooftop portfolio
Everoze carried out a technical due diligence on a solar rooftop portfolio of Enpal in Germany. After the closing Everoze will advise during the monthly drawdowns that are expected over a 1.5 year period.
- Portfolio overview and review of FiT
- EPA (pre-construction energy assessment for all individual assets)
- Technology and key equipment supplier
- Site visits of representative sample
- Contract reviews: contracts, installer framework, solar lease and rooftop lease, monitoring framework
- Financial model review
- Corporate DD on teams and processes from technical point of view
Viktor Wingert, Chief Financial Officer at Enpal: “Everoze was a great partner in this innovative transaction, which is the first of its kind in Continental Europe. They provided a thorough analysis of the technical condition of the residential PV portfolio and proved to be a very reliable and pragmatic advisor.”
Gregor Burkart, CFA, Head of Project Finance at Enpal, adds: “We greatly appreciated the profound technical understanding and market knowledge of Everoze which was of paramount importance for the success of this innovative debt financing transaction.”
Based on our DD on demand approach, Everoze adapted the risk assessment to this kind of more and more emerging business model. In this case the Homeowner is paying a rent to the Sponsor to reduce electricity consumption from the grid.
Jean-Christophe Oberto, Executive Director of IDCM Limited: “We are pleased to continue our long standing relationship with Everoze and we were delighted with their deliverables on this transaction”
Everoze’s work was led by German partner Ragna Schmidt-Haupt supported by Christophe Campistron and Stefan Mau.